The Supportland Pillow is designed to maintain optimal spinal positioning during sleep.
The cervical spine should naturally curve to disperse force effectively. Often, injury or simply looking down at our work stations for prolonged periods will reduce this curve. Traditional pillows perpetuate this problem by forcing the neck to flex towards the chest.
The low profile, contoured design of the Supportland Pillow provides ergonomic positioning for a great night's sleep.
- DIMENSIONS- Standard Size (Measures 24" x 16" x 4.7"/3.5"). Soft-textured Removable & Washable Cover - 65% polyester and 35% tencel; Breathable Inner Cover made of Jersey fabric.
- SAFE MATERIALS - Foam is CertiPUR-US certified for safety and performance. This pillow does not contain any toxic ingredients like formaldehyde, methane chloride, or PBDE and provides a protective barrier against allergens such as mold, dust mites, and other bacteria.
- CONTOUR DESIGN - Back sleeping is recommended for best ergonomics, but this pillow is suitable for side and stomach sleepers, as well.
- GEL-INFUSED MEMORY FOAM creates a soft, but supportive texture.
- UPON OPENING- Please allow the pillow to "air out," for 30 minutes upon opening. There may be a fresh foam smell from production that is not harmful and will dissipate shortly.
Amazing Pillow Upgrade
super nice pillows, that have now become the primary on my bed. Ideal height options for me, a side-sleeper. Immediately better and more sound sleeping. great temperature, weight, and density!!
like a rock in a good way
slept like a rock!
Great for spinal curvature
Have enjoyed using this product, it helps me as a side sleeper with neck issues.
Great for side sleeping
I've been using this pillow for about 5 nights and have found it to be especially comfortable for side sleeping. You can use either of two heights depending on your size and preference. The material is soft yet supportive. As a chiropractor, it is helpful for me to have a good product to recommend to patients. As a chronic neck pain sufferer, I'm glad to have another pillow in my arsenal. Thanks Portland Health Supply!